What information do we collect?
We may gather the following types of personal information from you:
- Your full name and job title
- Your electronic mail address
- What is your cellphone number?
- Date of your birth
- Your postal address
- Your shopping behavior
- Your credit or debit card information, as well as any other payment information
- Password and sign in information for your account
- Your favorite store
- Your feedback, product reviews, and replies to surveys are all important to us.
- Any purchasing preferences or information that will assist us in making recommendations for you
- Details on your device’s type
Why do we collect your information?
- Knowing more about you allows us to concentrate on what is most likely to pique your interest and appeal.
- We use the information we collect to give you the most relevant offers, such as money-off vouchers and rewards, for both items you buy from us and things you might want to buy in the future. By delivering you relevant news, product information, special offers, and details of events and competitions, we can also call your attention to unique deals related to where you live, or promotions in stores near you. You will, however, be given the choice to opt out of such communications when your data is collected, as well as later by selecting the “unsubscribe” button on any of our marketing emails or amending your marketing preferences if you have an online account with us.
To whom does your information get forwarded?
- We may use any relevant information to contact you or to pass it on to our trusted agents and subcontractors in order to process and fulfill your order, authenticate your identification, validate and authorize debit or credit card transactions, and manage your prize draw and competition entries.
- We may share your personal information with third parties to help us fulfill pre-contractual or contractual duties, such as sending you product samples or arranging the delivery or after-sales service for your goods.
- We may share your personal information regarding sales and website usage with third parties for research and analysis.
- Request that we correct any personal data that is incorrect or incomplete. Unless the request is difficult, we would try to correct the data as soon as possible, usually within one month.
- Request that we delete your personal information. The right to be forgotten is a term used to describe this situation. This right applies only if there is no compelling reason for the processing of your personal data to continue. In some cases, this right to erasure does not apply, and in those cases, we will inform you of the reason(s) for our need to keep your personal data (unless prevented to do so by law).
- Submit a topic access request to gain access to your personal information. Your request must be made in writing, and we reserve the right to request verification of identity before providing you with the information. In most cases, there is no price for making such a request; however, in rare cases, we may impose an administrative fee (which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information).
- You have the right to request that your personal data not be used for marketing purposes (including profiling). If we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such reasons, we will notify you (before collecting your data). By ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, unsubscribing via the ‘unsubscribe’ option in a marketing email, or choosing not to accept or block certain cookies, you can exercise your right to avoid such processing.
Disclosing your information
We may provide information about you to law enforcement officials as part of an investigation into any alleged illegal acts you may have engaged in. When required by law, we may also be required to disclose information to a court or regulatory agency.
We may also share your information with our service providers (to assist us in managing the Website and providing services such as marketing and market research, processing online purchases, delivery companies, and our designers and manufacturers), as well as any person or organization (and their advisers) who may take over the Website’s services to allow them to prepare for taking over (after that, we may also allow that person or organization to use and share your information on the same basis as us).
Changes to our privacy policies